Endorsements, Recognition, and Societies:
- “Your exemplary service is a credit to the Monmouth Vicinage and we are proud to have you as an employee.”
- Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of NJ (now retired)
- “Coordinating the federal certification site visit to Monmouth Probation resulted in a favorable impression of your staff and their use of ACSES by the federal team.”
“. . . is a great assistance to my staff in analyzing requirements for ACSES enhancements."
“. . . provided an excellent summary and analysis of cases on our chronic non-payers list. This report will enable my staff to identify areas which require corrective action to successfully complete this project.”
- Raymond R. Rainville, Ph.D., State Chief of Child Support Services (retired to a position as Associate Professor of Criminal Justice, St. Peter's University, Jersey City, NJ, and deceased in late 2018)
- “I concur that John is a valuable employee who has contributed to the success of our Child Support program in Monmouth County and overall success of Child Support Enforcement in New Jersey.”
- Robert J. Hopkins, Monmouth Vicinage Chief Probation Officer (now retired)
- "John Deltuvia has been assisting us with the test deck certification issues. His assistance has been invaluable and based on a meeting we had with the feds yesterday it appears we will pass the test deck. I am requesting John be allowed to continue assisting us in this very critical project." - from an interagency request for assistance from Eileen Coughlin, Manager, OCSPP, NJ Division of Family Development (now retired)
- “We found your memos to be most helpful . . . and welcome any future interpretations you may render.”
- Lori M. Tirri, Bergen Vicinage Assistant Chief Probation Officer (now retired)
- "He would often look at an idea that was presented in class and see how far he could take it, pushing the boundaries in every way possible."
- Professor Robert Price, thesis mentor at Edison State University
- "During this approval period, John migrated hundreds of records from our legacy application into MS Outlook for several rooms in our building. John has continued to develop the projects for Juvenile Supervision and work on projects for the Child Support unit. Automation and report distribution continue to be a focus of his assignments within the unit. John automated retrieval of user system access for the Department of Labor systems, which simplified a very labor-intensive process. John continues to alert management of issues that may affect the program and finding ways to streamline the distribution of data for our unit and supervision."
- David McGinniss, Administrative Supervisor 3a, 2017 end-of-year performance advisory
- "I have known John for many years and worked with him at the Trenton Judiciary. He is one of the few people who cares about his work, understands the purpose of what he is trying to accomplish, and works towards his goals with real focus. It was refreshing to work with him as he serves as a constant reminder as what we can accomplish if we cared. He is highly motivated and an inspiration to others and serves as a natural role model not by the things he says but by the things he does."
- Steve Desofi, Co-founder, Intel Studio
Listed numerous years between 2001 and 2019 in Marquis' Who's Who in America and Marquis' Who's Who in American Law.
- IEEE New Jersey Coast Section
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Professional Communication Society
- IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology
- Association for Humanistic Psychology
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computers and Society
- ACM Special Interest Group on Hypertext and the Web
- Project Management Institute
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals