Endorsements, Recognition, and Societies:
- "John is an important part of the team and utilizes his experience and knowledge to help the organization succeed. He continually provides his expertise in the areas of programming, detailed report writing, completion of statistics, and projects...in 2019 include: Mental Health Database, Incarceration NCP's (IV-D), Alimony fee collection, Recidivism Scrape, Outlook Calendar to Sharepoint, VOPF fixes, and Ombudsman Tracking Sheet. Moreover, John provides genuine insight on issues regarding Quality Assurance as it relates to data collection efforts.
"Most recently John completed the mental health database backload and rollout. This showcased John's ability to organize and prepare a database for statewide rollout with backloading. John can manage projects and is able to provide important information in a timely fashion. John is detail oriented and can evaluate assignments to independently coordinate the necessary solutions."
- Brenda Beacham, Director of Probation Services, State of New Jersey, 2019 end-of-year performance advisory
- “Your exemplary service is a credit to the Monmouth Vicinage and we are proud to have you as an employee.”
- Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of NJ (now retired)
- “Coordinating the federal certification site visit to Monmouth Probation resulted in a favorable impression of your staff and their use of ACSES by the federal team.”
“. . . is a great assistance to my staff in analyzing requirements for ACSES enhancements."
“. . . provided an excellent summary and analysis of cases on our chronic non-payers list. This report will enable my staff to identify areas which require corrective action to successfully complete this project.”
- Raymond R. Rainville, Ph.D., New Jersey State Chief of Child Support Services (retired to a position as Associate Professor of Criminal Justice, St. Peter's University, Jersey City, NJ, and deceased in late 2018)
- “I concur that John is a valuable employee who has contributed to the success of our Child Support program in Monmouth County and overall success of Child Support Enforcement in New Jersey.”
- Robert J. Hopkins, Monmouth Vicinage Chief Probation Officer (now retired)
- "John Deltuvia has been assisting us with the test deck certification issues. His assistance has been invaluable and based on a meeting we had with the feds yesterday it appears we will pass the test deck. I am requesting John be allowed to continue assisting us in this very critical project." - from an interagency request for assistance from Eileen Coughlin, Manager, OCSPP, NJ Division of Family Development (now retired)
- “We found your memos to be most helpful . . . and welcome any future interpretations you may render.”
- Lori M. Tirri, Bergen Vicinage Assistant Chief Probation Officer (now retired)
- "He would often look at an idea that was presented in class and see how far he could take it, pushing the boundaries in every way possible."
- Professor Robert Price, thesis mentor at Edison State University
- "During this approval period, John migrated hundreds of records from our legacy application into MS Outlook for several rooms in our building. John has continued to develop the projects for Juvenile Supervision and work on projects for the Child Support unit. Automation and report distribution continue to be a focus of his assignments within the unit. John automated retrieval of user system access for the Department of Labor systems, which simplified a very labor-intensive process. John continues to alert management of issues that may affect the program and finding ways to streamline the distribution of data for our unit and supervision."
- David McGinniss, Administrative Supervisor 4, 2017 end-of-year performance advisory
- "I have known John for many years and worked with him at the Trenton Judiciary. He is one of the few people who cares about his work, understands the purpose of what he is trying to accomplish, and works towards his goals with real focus. It was refreshing to work with him as he serves as a constant reminder as what we can accomplish if we cared. He is highly motivated and an inspiration to others and serves as a natural role model not by the things he says but by the things he does."
- Steve Desofi, Co-founder, Intel Studio
- Listed numerous years between 2001 and 2019 in Marquis' Who's Who in America and Marquis' Who's Who in American Law.
- Elevated to Senior Member of the IEEE in November 2019. (This is limited to 10% of IEEE Members.)
- IEEE New Jersey Coast Section
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction
- ACM Special Interest Group on Computers and Society
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals